Skip to main content
Welcome home
Registrar Header
Students sitting on steps at Woodland Park Campus

Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!

Our office is located at the Woodland Park campus location but we serve all seven locations. Whether you are a current student or one of our graduates, we are here to assist you! If we cannot assist you, we will direct you to the proper source.

Our Records Associates at Berkeley College are accessible to all students and graduates via phone, email, or walking into our office at the Woodland Park location. Some of the many services we provide are:

  • Responding to Enrollment Verification Requests
  • Issuing Official Transcripts
  • Processing Grade Changes
  • Coordinating Transcript Evaluations
  • Certifying Graduates upon completion of degree requirements
  • Coordinating the issuing of Diplomas upon clearance from the various departments


The Office of the Registrar will be closed on Friday, June 21st in observance of the Juneteenth holiday, and on Thursday, July 4th in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Transcripts will be processed on Monday, July 8th.

NOTE: Berkeley College observes Summer Hours on Fridays - 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM - from Friday, May 31st through Friday, August 2nd.

All requests will be processed the following business day after holidays and/or closures.

Berkeley College Catalog

Berkeley College Catalog

Get the latest information on academic programs, campuses, and more by viewing our catalog. Click on the Berkeley College Catalog link. This will bring you to a new window where you will be able to view the current and previous college catalogs under “General Publications”.

Course Descriptions

You can read about the different courses that are offered at Berkeley College. Learn what the course will cover and if there are any prerequisites (courses you must take before a course) or co-requisites (a course that must be taken along with another course). Click on Course Descriptions to bring you to that section of the college catalog.

Berkeley College Courses fall under the following schools:

Larry L. Luing School of Business for courses in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Data Science, Management, Marketing Communications, International Business, Information Technology Management, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Fashion, Finance, and Health Services Management.

School of Health Studies for courses in Patient Care, Health Services Administration, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding, Surgical Technology, Surgical Processing, and Nursing.

Division of General Education for College Skills, and courses in Humanities, Science, Mathematics, English, Social Science, and Honors.

School of Professional Studies for courses in 3D Digital Visualization, Justice Studies, Graphic Design, Legal Studies, Interior Design, and National Security.

Registrar Request: Enrollment Letters

  • Go to: Engage.BerkeleyCollege.Edu
  • Log in using your User Name and Password
  • Click on Self-Service on the Engage Home Page
  • On the menu on the left, click on Self Service
  • Click on Student Center
  • Under Academics sections, click on the drop box and select Enrollment Verification,
  • Select to request that the Enrollment Letter be mailed to you at your home address or you can print the Enrollment Letter from the browser on your computer
    • Note: Enrollment Letters requested to be mailed will be completed in 48 hours after request has been submitted
  • Select the information you wish to have in your letter
    • You can customize the letter by selecting the check boxes to include your program (degree) and plan (major), earned degrees, and GPA (term and cumulative).
    • You can also select a term from the drop-down menu to print a letter for that term alone, or leave that drop down blank and print the information for all the terms you have attended.
  • Click Submit

Registrar Request: Course Descriptions

Course descriptions for the current catalog and Berkeley College catalogs back to 2013 are available online. Click on the Berkeley College Catalog link. This will bring you to a new window where you will be able to view the current and previous college catalogs under “General Publications”.

For course descriptions prior to 2013 or which are no longer offered, please email a request to : and include the following information:

  • First Name:
  • Last Name:
  • Approximate dates of attendance:
  • Course number and title:
  • Year the course was completed:
  • Send information to (email, fax, mailing address):

Registrar Request: Accuplacer Scores

For Accuplacer Score results, please email a request to: and include the following information:

  • Last Name, First Name:
  • Student ID Number:
  • Phone Number (indicate Home or Cell):
  • Email Address:
  • Year the test was completed:
  • Campus:
  • Send information to (pick up in person, email, fax, mailing address):

Registrar F.A.Q.

How do I contact the Registrar?

The Office of the Registrar is located in Woodland Park, NJ.

Hours of operation are as follows:

By Phone:

Monday, Tuesday, and Friday*, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm ET;

By Email:

In Person:

Monday through Friday*, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm

*NOTE: Friday hours are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm from May 31st through August 2nd.

Woodland Park 

44 Rifle Camp Road, Building 3, 2nd Floor
Woodland Park, NJ 07424
Fax: 973-278-1892
Phone: 973-278-5400 ext. 1119

How do I obtain a copy of my Transcript?

If you have a financial hold on your account, Official Transcripts cannot be processed. Please contact Student Accounts to discuss your situation.

Official Transcripts

can be requested online by going to – on the menu bar, select “Student Life” and from the drop-down menu click on “Student Support.” On the Student Support page, scroll down the right-hand menu to the category for “ Registrar” On the Registrar page, scroll down and click on the link for “ Berkeley College and Dover Business College Transcript Request Form.” This will take you to the National Student Clearinghouse where your request can be completed.

Alternatively, you may go directly to and select Berkeley College as the school from where you are requesting a transcript.

Note – PDF versions of Official Transcripts are not available who attended prior to 2000, have any financial hold on their account, any former Dover Business College students, students who attended: both NY and NJ locations, students who are requesting an unofficial copy of transcripts, Also, if you attended, both, undergraduate and graduate school.

Note – For Dover Business College, or any other school for which Berkeley College may be the custodian of the transcripts, OR for an Unofficial Transcript, please make a note of that in the "Special Instructions" area on the section labeled “ Enter Recipient Details.”

Unofficial Transcripts

All currently enrolled students have access to the Unofficial Transcript as well. Unofficial Transcripts may be obtained by logging in to Self Service. When in “ Self-Service,” click on “ My Academics” where you will select “ View my Unofficial Transcript.

Unofficial transcripts can be requested by the same process for requesting an Official Transcript. Under the Special Instructions, you should indicate that you want an Unofficial Transcript.

How do I find out what room my class is in?

You can find your classroom location under your Class Schedule in Student Self-Service. Click on “ My Academics” where you will select “ Enrollment” from the left sidebar. Under “ Enrollment” is a link for “ Class Schedule” where you will see your current courses, as well as when and where they meet.

How do I get copies of my high school or college transcripts that I gave to Berkeley College?

Berkeley College does not provide copies of transcripts from other schools. If you need those transcripts, they must be obtained from the school you attended.

How do I obtain a letter stating that I am enrolled in classes?

To request a letter of enrollment, students may log in to Self-Service through the Engage Portal to print an enrollment verification for the current or any previous term, including all terms attended. Navigation:

Self-Service > Academic Records > Request Enrollment Verification

How do I change my name as it currently appears in Berkeley College's system?

Current active students seeking an official name change within the College should make a written request indicating the new name and the legal basis for the change. These may be submitted either in person to the Registrar's Office at the Woodland Park, New Jersey campus or via e-mail to: Students must also submit acceptable supporting documentation, such as:

  • Marriage Certificate;
  • Divorce Decree;
  • Court order name change document;
  • Old social security card (with the number) and new social security card with the same number and a new name;
  • Old passport with photo and identifier, and new passport with photo and identifier;
  • Other government-issued identification if approved by the Registrar

How do I obtain a copy of my immunization records?

Students can request of copy of their immunization records by emailing their request to Students should include their name and student ID number in their request.

How do I find course descriptions for the courses at Berkeley College?

You can read about the different courses that are offered at Berkeley College. Learn what the course will cover and if there are any prerequisites (courses you must take before  a course) or co-requisites (course  that have to be taken along with another course).   Click on Course Descriptions  to bring you to that section of the college catalog. 

For older catalogs, submit a request to

How do I get my Diploma?

During your final term, you should begin checking with Financial Aid and the Library to be cleared with them. Pay off any outstanding balances with Student Accounts, and complete the Financial Literacy Exit Interview.

You should also log in to Self-Service and follow these steps to verify your Name and Home Address:

  • On the menu on the left, click on "Self Service," then "Degree Progress/Graduation," then "View Graduation Status."
  • If you would like a change to your primary name as it appears in self-service you can do so by clicking on the

    "Change name for your diploma"

    link. You must provide the Office of the Registrar with documentation to process the name change.
  • Click on "Address to send diploma" to verify where your diploma will be mailed. Diplomas will only be mailed to residential addresses; please be sure to include the apartment number or floor. Diplomas cannot be mailed to businesses, or any Berkeley campuses.


Once you have officially graduated from Berkeley College and have been cleared from Student Accounts, Financial Aid, Library, and Financial Literacy, a diploma will be ordered for you.

Bear in mind that the final list of graduates is available after the third week of the following term when the Enrollment Breakdown is complete. Please allow 6-8 weeks from that time before you receive your diploma. An email message with a tracking number will be sent to your Berkeley College email once your diploma has shipped.

Diplomas will contain the degree earned. Latin Honors, Majors/Minors, and GPAs are printed on the transcript and not on the diploma.

How do I get proof of graduation if I still have a balance?

You may request an Unofficial transcript even if you still have a balance due. The Unofficial transcript will indicate that your degree has been conferred. Please refer to the “ How do I?” for transcripts.

How do I get another copy of my Diploma?

If you lost or misplaced your original Berkeley College diploma or certificate, and would like to request a replacement copy, complete the Credential Request Form. There is a $20.00 fee per diploma plus the shipping cost ($15.00 for domestic shipping; $90.00 for international shipping).

All Berkeley College Diplomas and Certificates will indicate “Replacement” at the bottom of the document.

Berkeley College students who graduated from a New Jersey Campus prior to March 1997 or a New York Campus prior to January 1998, and all Dover Business College students who lost or misplaced their original diploma or certificate, can request a replacement copy. Complete the Replacement Diploma Request Form, and email the form to Please remember to include your credit card information and sign the request.


: Once you have been conferred as a graduate and received your diploma or certificate, requests for name changes on diplomas and transcripts cannot be processed. The name that you attended under must match what is in our system.

Meet the Registrar Team

Dr. Deborah Palicia, Registrar,, ext. 1121

Office of the Registrar Mission Statement

In an effort to help our students be successful, the Berkeley College Office of the Registrar is dedicated to providing each and every one of its current and former students the best service possible for all needed transfer credit posting and official transcript requests. The office is committed to maintaining the academic integrity of every one of the academic records it oversees and providing reliable data retrieval to each of its internal and external constituencies. The office works hard to exceed expectations and provide the utmost care and respect when delivering its services.